- The opportunity to be involved in the dairy industry every day.
- Family and friends who keep me sane. Love you!
- My dairy industry friends around the nation who have become family.
- My industry colleagues/friends who no matter how bad things got wouldn't let me fall on my face.
- The ADSA board of directors for welcoming me into their group and believing in the student president with an ambitious idea all those years ago...who would have thought it would have made such an impact on students!
- Dairy students who believe they can make a difference in this industry (you definitely can!!) and for the opportunity to work with them through various roles and organizations.
- Non-stop flights to Seattle (5 hours vs. 10 on a plane is a HUGE difference!).
- My grandparents who never fail to make me laugh every time I call.
- All of my new friends I met through the Holstein Foundation's Young Dairy Leaders Institute. I can't wait to see you all again in February!
- All the wonderful people in my life who make me so happy. It really has been a great year.
...and for all of you that read my blog. I hope you enjoy it and learn something about where your favorite dairy products come from.
Don't forget to add your favorite dairy products to your holiday meals. Happy Thanksgiving!!