There were four different chilis in the competition, but Jordan's was by far my favorite. He was nice enough to share the recipe. Thanks, Jordan!!
Sounds like he just threw together a bunch of ingredients, but it turned out great.
- 2 cups Grilled BBQ chicken (chopped)--you can add more if you'd like
- 1 can Hunts Hot Chile Beans
- 1 can Hunts tomato sauce
- 1 can Red Gold Diced Tomatoes
- 1 cup Ketchup
- Chopped onion (I don't measure the onion or peppers, use as much as you'd like to taste)
- Chopped bell peppers
- 1 tbsp Cayenne
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tbsp Chili Seasoning
- Bring everything to a boil
- Add chicken after grilling and dicing
- Simmer for about two hours on the stove
For a delicious corn bread recipe to go with your chili, click here.