Here's an easy recipe for creating mini pie shells. You could make the dough from scratch and then follow the recipe, but I didn't have time for that so I bought some pie crusts and started from there.
You can use these for fruit pies, chicken pot pie, mini taco pies, lots of options!
Mini Pie Shells
- Cupcake pans
- Frozen pie crusts (or made from scratch pie crust dough)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Turn cupcake pans over and spray it with non-stick cooking spray
- Cut the pie crust into four equal pieces and fit each over a different section of the cupcake pan to make cups
- Cook for 10 minutes at 350
- After removing from oven, let the pans and shells sit for 10 minutes to cool off